Friday, July 22, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Looked around, didnt see this: 32 bit vs. 64 bit distros

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "grantrocket2" <mars_rover@...> wrote:
>
>
> > I'm the guy on the right.
> >
> > http://global.phoronix-test-suite.com/index.php?k=profile&u=anon-22625-10502-30022
> >
> > I ran arch for about 2 minutes once and I'd like those 2 minutes back!
> >
>
> That sir, is a very nice computer.
>

It is this computer:

http://i.imgur.com/LkRIS.jpg

About the cheapest I could build. That Corsair XMS3 RAM is some speedy stuff though. I'm really happy with the Motherboard too. Someday I'll drop an i7 on it when they're going for $2.95 and two box tops.

Until then the i3 runs. In the meantime I can get a real power supply and a video adapter and other stuff I probably should have bought the first time around.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment