Saturday, July 2, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Why set up DOS? Was: Wont boot..help

 

Fair enough Martin.

I love DOS myself, but rather than use a partition on my linux box I have a seperate machine for it. ;)

Cheers,
Mark

--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Martin Warren <elephant_range@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Chris:
>  
> If you like or know how to use DOS, it's an additional boot option, which is (to me) kind of nice...because me like-ee DOS.  Of course there are other options - live CD's and linux distros. 
>  
> I'll add that if you are NOT inclined to use DOS much, it will therefore leave that critical slice of your drive comparatively untouched, which could be an advantage in itself.
>  
>  
> Cheers,
>  
> -Martin.
>  

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment