Monday, July 18, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Networking/dual computers/synergy

 

Ohhhhh so that's what I was doing wrong.
So I dug around in my room and found a old netgear wireless router.
Set it up, and YAY the computers connect and I have synergy running flawlessly.
Only thing is, when i'm connected to the wired network, my *nix box ignores my real internet connection (a USB modem) and If I disconnect from the wired network it works fine, but I can't use synergy.
So how can I set up the computer to use synergy on the wired network, get internet from the USB modem, and send the internet to the wired network as well?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment