Tuesday, December 28, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Command line help

 

Hi, I have several computers, with a lot of folders, with a lot of files. I have Fedora, Linux Mint, Ubuntu, Sabayon and OpenSuse.

I have to find a file named: "informed_consent_lymphoma.doc". I'm a neurosurgeon, this is a difficult case, and I need that file, and I don't have all day to search, I'm a little nervous and I JUST FORGOT HOW TO SEARCH THIS FILE IN COMMAND LINE. (This patient has zooed all his previous doctors, so I need this file).

I don't like you to do homework for me, but I need the syntaxis, please, help me.

Thanks.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment