Tuesday, December 21, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Ubuntu 10.10 or what is the matter?

 

To update slightly, I am typing this in Ubuntu 10.10, but with the Chromium Web browser.  My Yahoo Webmail is working on it, but not on FF.  Do I need to upgrade to the latest Firefox Beta instead, any comments?
Any PcLinuxOS users out there?  I seem to have broken OpenOffice with the latest Java update.  I couldn't get on their forum...I'm guessing it was the Yahoo problem.  I really wish Ubuntu hadn't got the Yahoo Search preference, I turned it off for their Firefox Yahoo Toolbar, too.  I'll try from Chromium to be sure...
Thanks,Joan in Reno

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment