Saturday, December 25, 2010

[LINUX_Newbies] Emachines D 3315 full with Freespire Linx Xp

 

Now that I have it on my computer how do I put my favoriets programs on it? As a newbie to linux is there any other things I should know? Like what kind of anti virus or fire wall?
Thanks, I am sure I'll be back with more Questions.
Wally

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment