Sunday, March 20, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Full Circle Magazine

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "m" <m_alexander61@...> wrote:
>
> For some reason I cannot download Full Circle issues 4-7 and issue 21, at least the English versions, and my French is almost as poor as my Spanish. Does anyone have these pdf's and, if so, may I have a copy?
> Any Ubu users who aren't familiar with it will want to check it out @
> http://fullcirclemagazine.org/
> Actually it isn't 100 percent Ubuntu. There are good product and app reviews as well as an intro to coding in Python (over several issues). Needless to say, it's free and worth ten times the price.
> Later,
> Mark
>

I have that problem with my browser with random PDF files as well. I just figure out the URL and use wget whenever it happens. A lot of PDFs work, some don't. Go figure? wget always works though. With wget you could siphon up the whole web site if you really wanted to. I haven't seen a distro in a while that didn't include it by default so might as well use it.

http://www.gnu.org/software/wget/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment