Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Introduction

 

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 02:10:27AM -0400, Iamwithin wrote:
> Hello world!
>
>
> Anyway, good to be here and hope to learn. (I was nervous about posting
> after reading all the do's and don'ts.) I'm sure I'll have questions and
> maybe an answer or two, (I like eye candy and am always trying something
> new.)

On this particular list, there are no set posting rules. However, keep
in mind that pure bottom posting without trimming is as hard to follow
as top posting. The best is inline posting, but as you'll see, there
are many top posters, including some of the most helpful members.
Still, on Linux lists in general, it's best to do inline posting.

>
> I'll try to remember down posting as opposed to Top posting Mr.
> moderator. And I hope I set up Thunderbird to send this in TEXT.

Yup, you did. I just checked it in mutt. :)

Remember this is a newcomer list, so don't be afraid to post. If you're
doing something really bad, someone will probably point it out, but
gently.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys EB3467D6

Cordelia: I came over here to tell Buffy to stop this
craziness, and
found you all unconscious--again. How many times have you been
knocked out, anyway? I swear, one of these times, you're going
to wake up in a coma.
Giles: Wake up in a...? Oh, never mind. We need to save Buffy from
Hansel and Gretel.
Cordelia: Now, let's be clear. The brain damage happened before I hit
you.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment