Monday, March 21, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Full Circle Magazine

 

Yep, that would work in many cases, but not this one. I could save the link to the page but not the pdf itself. Of course I could Copy and Paste to a new pdf file but this isn't the point. Typical ADD, I guess, but I just get pissed when things don't work the way they "should" if you know what I mean.
Mark

--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, Roy <linuxcanuck@...> wrote:
>
> Right click on the English link and choose Save As.
>
> Roy
>
> Using Kubuntu 10.10, 64-bit
> Location: Canada
>
>
> On 20 March 2011 15:53, m <m_alexander61@...> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "dbneeley" <dbneeley@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Except for 21, they all worked for me too.
> > >
> > > Note, though, that with some you must click on the caption beside the
> > photo--where it says "English version"--because the screenshot is not
> > clickable on those...and these are around the issues 4-7 group.
> > >
> > > There is no doubt that issue 21 is a broken link, though.
> > >
> > > David
> > >
> > Yep, I clicked on the "English" link. The issues in question did download
> > but there was no "Save" tab. As I remember none contained anything I
> > couldn't live without but I'm building a library so to speak.
> > Mark
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment