Tuesday, March 22, 2011

[nslu2-linux] Re: udp driver for lirc package

 

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Robert Hammond <rob.hammond@...> wrote:
>
> In message <idhfr6+coj8@...>, brett.presnell
> <bdp@...> writes
> >Is there any chance of getting the udp driver compiled into the lirc
> >package? I am running the tomato firmware on my wireless router
> >(tomato uses the wrt optware repository) and I am hoping to be
> >configure it to receive ir signals over ethernet.
> >
> Done in lirc_0.8.1-3

Thank you Robert. I had to tie up my work on this project before the relatives arrived for the holidays, so I haven't been able to take advantage of this yet. I hope to get back to it in another 6 weeks or so though, so I'm really happy to see that this was done.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment