Monday, January 10, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Can't Connect to the Internet with Ubuntu (Somewhat O.T.)

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "kazman1914" <kazman1914@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Mark,
>
> So far my number keys are working fine, but thanks for the warning. They just don't make laptops like they used to. The one that I purchased in 2006/2007 was considerably better made than this one.
>
> Of course, if you want to spend about $6,000.00 you could get a Toshiba Toughbook, but you can get about 12 laptops for that price!
>
> ~Kaz

If you didn't notice the problem right off the bat then I don't think you'll have it. Hope not anyway, if you like the number pad. It didn't even slightly figure into my reason for purchase but it's something I love...if it works.
Man, I know what you're saying about quality too! The 'shiba I bought around the same time you got yours still runs great (a major factor in deciding to buy another one), though it only has 1 gig of RAM. And now I don't think I could ever go back to a smaller monitor, at least not for watching movies.
Good luck,
Mark

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment