Monday, January 24, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] USB on Virturalbox 4

 

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 6:26 AM, Roy <linuxcanuck@gmail.com> wrote:

> Which version of VB are you using, OSE in the repositories or PUEL from
> VirtualBox? OSE does not support usb. PUEL does. Both are free of cost but
> only OSE is open sourced.
>
> Roy
>
> Using Kubuntu 10.10, 64-bit
> Location: Canada
>
>
> On 23 January 2011 21:58, james_jolin <james.jolin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > For some reason I cannot get VirtualBox to recognize my usb stuff. I got
> > this to work on the previous versions, but this is driving me nuts. I got
> > the filters set up the way I did before, but something just isn't working
> > and I can't find it. Anyone got some ideas?
> > Jim
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
> Roy,
>
I am using virtualbox 4.x and I am using the puel version..haven't used the
ose is some time.
Jim

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment