Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Gnome Power Manager

 

<snip>
> >
> > Thanks, Roy
> I found that and did that then decided to start from scratch. Put Ubuntu on
> the whole drive and take out Windows. Going to run the few Window programs
> in Virtualbox. <snip>
> Thanks again.
> Jim

Virtualbox is the best (ONLY?!) place for Windows! lol Looking forward to having the warranty expire on this machine so I can dump it (Win). Actually I do have one other problem which I've never been able to solve, even with the help of the guru's here...I can't get VBox to recognize my external drives.
Meanwhile I feel so vulnerable with W7, even though Norton seems to be doing its job.
Mark

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment