Monday, January 24, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] USB on Virturalbox 4

 

Same here! Running !#Crunchbang in VB and I've had to use CD-RW's! USB works fine as a boot to set it up, but #!CB itself does not!

--- On Sun, 1/23/11, james_jolin <james.jolin@gmail.com> wrote:

From: james_jolin <james.jolin@gmail.com>
Subject: [LINUX_Newbies] USB on Virturalbox 4
To: LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 9:58 PM

 

For some reason I cannot get VirtualBox to recognize my usb stuff. I got this to work on the previous versions, but this is driving me nuts. I got the filters set up the way I did before, but something just isn't working and I can't find it. Anyone got some ideas?
Jim

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment