Friday, January 28, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Language in Blogger when transferring docs

 

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:50, rootessa <krtj@live.com> wrote:
> OMG I'm SO frustrated!!!!! I don't know who has the problem.Linux or Blogger but obviously it's me 1st or it wouldn't exist! SO......I've written a doc in Open Office.When I
> transfer it to Blogger it turns to what appears to be Chinese. I've turned the web upside down looking for a solution. I've checked the language settings in both Blogger &
> Open Office. I'm at a loss when it comes to what to try next. I'd appreciate any input. Thanks SO much! kate

Now, I'm not so up on all this web 2.8675309 stuff... but isn't
Blogger just a blogging service?

What do you mean "transfer" an OO document to Blogger?

Are you somehow uploading this, or are you copy/pasting, or what? and
why are you using Open Office to compose a blog post anyway?

I'm a bit confused by what you're doing, how you're doing it and what
you hope to accomplish...

Cheers
Jeff

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment