Tuesday, January 18, 2011

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: Gnome Power Manager

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, James Jolin <james.jolin@...> wrote:
> > Thanks, Roy
> I found that and did that then decided to start from scratch. Put Ubuntu on
> the whole drive and take out Windows. Going to run the few Window programs
> in Virtualbox. This whole thing started when I kept getting warning
> messages about low disk space.
> Thanks again.
> Jim
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

Congratz! I think your next move should be to go totally native. I find enough applications in Linux to keep me busy. Or I guess you could just get another disk. I don't miss Windows here though and it isn't because of a lack of space that I don't use the stuff.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment