Monday, January 24, 2011

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] USB on Virturalbox 4

 

> > Roy,
> >
> I am using virtualbox 4.x and I am using the puel version..haven't used the
> ose is some time.
> Jim
>
I don't mean to butt in, but is it correct to assume you went through
the process of installing the "vitural" drivers with Guest-additions
once you had the devices plugged in, then went to devices->usb and
checked the right box? Also, occasionally I've had to recheck the
box, or first go in unmount the image/drive from the host device then
go and recheck the box (in the case of CD/flash-drive). As of
yesterday, I had to go in and install the "guest addition" for my usb
drive again, even though I had been using it for some time. It's all
somewhat of a mystery to me, but that is my general trial-and-error
approach to getting stuff to be recognized...

(I am using 3.X still -sorry if the above for some reason no longer applies)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment