Saturday, March 31, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] My Consolation Prize

 

I didn't hit the Mega yesterday but I got one of these for a dollar today:

http://www.pacificgeek.com/product.asp?c=220&s=1519&ID=847245&P=F

Not from them though. I picked mine up at a senior center sale, they thought it was broken. It kind of is, I mean it has Windows installed on it now. But guess what I'm going to put on it? I'll give you a hint, it starts with an L and ends with an x

On a sadder note I just noticed that Debian Lenny has completely passed away recently. When I ran apt-file update it just drew a blank. So Paulie needed a new pair of cores!

I would like to thank Microsoft for keeping their user base largely in the dark. It makes my TCO that much easier to bear.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment