Friday, March 9, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: [URGENT] How to enable RDP port in Squid?

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "g.linuxducks" <g.linuxducks@...> wrote:
>
> _/*This is a sideline post with relevant information you may want to
> consider.... just got it... */_
>
> Fwd: Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) reachs end-of-life on April 10, 2012

10.04 is the LTS version right? My Lenny's support recently expired but it still seems to work OK to me. I just hand upgraded my movie player, for whatever reason Debian was holding it back anyways.

I still apt-getted a lot of the dev deps I needed in order to do it. So I guess keeping an EOL distro version going is a bit more work than a supported one, but there is still a lot to be said for a setup that works now. I think the custom mplayer I built is better than anything sitting in any repository anyways. I can play some mkv files now full screen I couldn't before for instance.

Some here are real torture tests:
http://www.archive.org/details/ElephantsDream

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment