Saturday, March 10, 2012

Re: [LINUX_Newbies] Re: LTS isn't LT enough for me these days

 

That's your opinion only and I expressed mine. I happen to have a
computer degree and far from a "rookie" fella. I could reply so where
was Debian when I was a degreed Data Processor ? And I'll bet you think
that is some set top modem - "kid". You made your jump to cave man days
of beginnings which was nonsense to what was said about the here and now
which is what you are talking about - your desire to be on Linux in this
near futurew of the next five years. No need to be snotty kid to an
elder. I could ask you to not only google what a real Data Processor is
but how about a tape worm and how to use it in COBAL. I'm waiting ....

gerald philly pa usa

On 3/11/2012 12:27 AM, Paul wrote:
>
> --- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "g.linuxducks"<g.linuxducks@...> wrote:
>> Additionally, Ubuntu has been a pioneer
> To me Ubuntu is Debian unstable with some bells and whistles added. If that is pioneering then so be it. But let's not make it out to be any more than it is OK?
>
> They got to the table a bit too late to be pioneers for me though. Where was Ubuntu when I was writing pap-secrets files? What are those?
>
> AT&F1 to you too!
>
> Now you have some googling to do before I expect to hear back from you rook. Make it worth my while, or don't bother at all.
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment