Wednesday, March 28, 2012

[nslu2-linux] Re: Looking for replacement AC adaptor

 

I had this problem and managed to repair the PSU, required surgical dissection and replacement of 2 100uF electrolytic capacitors - just hope the glued/taped case doesn't start a fir and burn the house down... You can buy new replacements cheaply on fleabay I'm sure...

--- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Ed Watson <edmundwatson@...> wrote:
>
> I had the same problem.
>
> I found that a USB hub can power it fine. So I bought a cheap one of those.
> I think I made sure it was over 1.0A.
>
> What I did in the end was used the same adapter 3.0A USB hub power supply
> to power the USB hub connected and the slug
> (Wired up in parallel) works great.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Ed
>
>
>
> On 28 March 2012 13:09, dystopianrebel <dystopianrebel@...> wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > The AC adaptor for one of my Slugs has failed. By swapping adaptors, I
> > know that the Slug itself is still good.
> >
> > If you have a spare that you will not be using or want to sell, please
> > contact me.
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment