Monday, March 12, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: LTS isn't LT enough for me these days

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "G.LinuxDucks" <g.linuxducks@...> wrote:
>
> That's your opinion only and I expressed mine. I happen to have a
> computer degree and far from a "rookie" fella. I could reply so where
> was Debian when I was a degreed Data Processor ? And I'll bet you think
> that is some set top modem - "kid". You made your jump to cave man days
> of beginnings which was nonsense to what was said about the here and now
> which is what you are talking about - your desire to be on Linux in this
> near futurew of the next five years. No need to be snotty kid to an
> elder. I could ask you to not only google what a real Data Processor is
> but how about a tape worm and how to use it in COBAL. I'm waiting ....
>
> gerald philly pa usa
>

It is COBOL I used punch cards in college around 1983 with it too.

I've another news flash for you, Ubuntu is based on Debian Sid which is the unstable testing branch of Debian.

I was late to the table too, Linux was around for almost 4 years before I started running it. Which is still a decade before Ubuntu came along.

You Pensyltuckinans I swear! Where is the brotherly love? I even had a cheese steak for lunch. If you're older than me you'd better take a swig out of the Geritol bottle and calm down. You'll give yourself a stroke.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment