Tuesday, March 13, 2012

[LINUX_Newbies] Re: LTS isn't LT enough for me these days

 



--- In LINUX_Newbies@yahoogroups.com, "LinuxDucks" <g.linuxducks@...> wrote:
>
> When you decide what makes you happy - will you post it please. From your original comments/questions do you thing Debian may be the ticket to avoid the ongoing upgrades ?
>
> (FYI...You talked about 'Pennsyltuckians' and it is Pennsylvanians thank you. When you bad mouth someone as you do in Philadelphia you don't expect avoiding the hospital bill. THAT is ALSO the brotherly love in Philly - you bad mouth somebody you get floored. It is the high respect thing - the hood thang. Just the way we carry ourselves I guess. Gang city ? - No, we have proudly several prestigious Ivy League Colleges here in Philly and very very proud of them. The NFL calls Eagles fans the hardest in the league. )

I like this box with Debian Lenny on it. My systems with Squeeze, not so much.

Not everyone from PA is a Pennsylvanian, somes Pennsyltuckians. You can always tell a Pennsyltuckian by their matched sets of drawstring Hefty cinch sack draw string luggage where I'm at now. Half of which, in states of advanced inebriation, they end up losing off the roofs of their vehicles they travel to here in.

Where I hail from keeps me from being afraid of backwaters like Philly. I grew up all together too close to NYC for that. When I was 13 I'd hop the train to hang with the pimps and hustlers in Times Square. But the 70s were a different time, and back then there were a lot less squares.

Yeah but the NFL are referring to their heads when they say hard about eggels fans, nothing else.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
To unsubscribe from this list, please email LINUX_Newbies-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com & you will be removed.
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment